Saturday, March 12, 2011

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE!

Dearest Darlings,

I've been getting quite a few Tweets, Facebook messages and emails lately kindly informing me that my website has been down.  This, unfortunately, was a situation that was entirely out of my control.  Without going into too much ghastly detail, let me simply remind you all of the phrase, "You get what you pay for!"  Needless to say, I shan't be having my website -- or anything else for that matter -- tended to by a "fan!"

The good news is that I have a brand new website, www.MissJackieBeat.com, and it's ready to be enjoyed by all those who appreciate funny song parodies about poop and/or rambling tirades concerning the mind-boggling stupidity of today's youth!

While perusing the site, please feel free to download a song (or two or three!)... or at least have the common decency to put a little something in my virtual tip jar.  As the patron saint of drag, Dolly Parton, says, "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap!"  And rest assured that I will be adding more songs and merchandise, along with lots of fun photos and other features, so please make sure to visit often!

We realize that you have many options these days when it comes to drag entertainment and we greatly appreciate you choosing the very best in the business, Miss Jackie Beat!

My God, how you must have missed me!


No comments:

Post a Comment