3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Kindness, gentleness, manners, the ability to laugh at one's self.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: Working with fear-based people or those who wallow in self-pity. Spiritually or emotionally: Organized religion.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Dogs crunching food or drinking water.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
That horrible, heartbreaking yelp a dog makes when it gets hurt.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I honestly think that meter maids and their male counterparts (meter men?) are the lowest form of life imaginable. Driving around, looking for expired meters and then swooping in like vultures. Miserable bastards! And failed actors who become bloated, self-important casting directors. But I'm not bitter.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Welcome! Every animal you have ever loved is here waiting for you!"