Monday, August 29, 2011

ALL ABOUT ME!


I love Facebook! And my very favorite thing is when one of those stupid questionnaires goes around. You know the ones, where you can sit down at your computer and focus on YOURSELF for a good thirty minutes or so? As a Leo, a drag queen AND the baby of my family, I hit the trifecta when it comes to self-centeredness! So, get ready to learn...

ALL ABOUT ME!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
10:45 AM. I am currently performing in Provincetown, Massachusetts and staying in a house that was built in the 1740’s. Surprisingly, I haven’t sensed any ghosts yet, but I still stay up pretty late every night. I eat dinner around midnight while watching reruns of “Mad Men” on Netflix. 

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium Well. And I know it’s tacky, but I also like it with lots of A-1 steak sauce!

3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Right where I am -- in my beautiful house in Highland Park CA with my precious girls.

4. What did you have for breakfast?
2 cups of coffee.  If I eat breakfast then I cannot really enjoy lunch -- and going out to lunch with my friends is one of my favorite things to do!

5. What foods do you dislike?
Raspberries and liver. Disgusting!

6. Favorite Place to Eat?
It's Thai in Silver Lake, Auntie Em's in Eagle Rock, The Mayflower in Provincetown, Gray's Papaya in NYC, and between the ass cheeks of a hot Puerto Rican. Sorry, I had to.

8. Favorite dressing?
Good old-fashioned Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch. It makes everything better! Hell, I would eat vagina if you put ranch on it. Sorry, I had to.

9. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2002 Pontiac Grand Am.  It’s paid off. And I still want to have the “AM” removed, sawed in half and put back on as “MA” so I am driving around in a PONTIAC GRAND MA!

10. What are your favorite clothes?
I adore vintage clothing. I love ties and cufflinks and I may even start wearing men’s sock garters again!  The idea of spending money on something that is hanging on a rack with a dozen just like it makes absolutely no sense to me. And new clothes with huge logos on them? I would rather die, thank you.

11. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
It's the same thing, no?

12. Did you notice that #7 on this list is missing?
No. Does that mean I am a bad person!?

13. Where were you born?
In West Covina CA -- at Queen of the Valley Hospital. No jokes, please.

14. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Anything with men in very little clothing -- diving, swimming, wrestling, gymnastics.

15. Bird watcher?
Of course! I don't have my own binoculars or anything, but I think birds are beautiful.

16. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Life is too short to choose one. And the older I get, the more I enjoy both.

17. Do you have any pets?
Oh yes! My dogs, Baby and Lil Sister, are my life.

18. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I am still alive!

19.  What did you want to be when you were little?
Fabulous.

20. What is your best childhood memory?
Feeling the coldness of my dad's car A/C still on his suit when he came home from work as I hugged his legs. That, mixed with the smell of his cologne was so nice!

21. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog. When someone tells me, “I’m not really a dog person” all I hear is, “I’m not really a person.”

22. Are you married?
No, and I shall die a bachelor.

23. Any pet peeves?
Adults eating foods with a spoon that I think should be eaten with a fork, adults bending down to sip out of a straw without picking up their beverage, and the ultimate... "alot."

24. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Bacon, pineapple and ham. And I love to pile salad on my pizza!

25. Favorite Flower?
Gardenia or Magnolia. They are similar in that they are big and beautiful and smell wonderful. One sniff and I suddenly have a Southern accent like Blanche Devereaux on “The Golden Girls!”

26. Favorite ice cream?
Pistachio, although the Salty Chocolate at Scoops in LA is pretty amazing!

27. From whom did you get your last no?
I try to forget all the "no's."

28. Like your job?
Ultimately yes, but a big part of my job to bitch about my job.

29. Broccoli?
Oh God, yes. The best I’ve ever had was at The Gorbals in downtown LA.

30. What was your favorite vacation?
Driving to Washington (state) from Arizona with my brother and sister when I was a little kid.  I had saved up my allowance and kept it in one of those purple Crown Royal bags with the gold rope drawstring. We stopped at roadside stands for fresh cherries, date shakes and candy and I kept dipping into that bag. The cherries made my sister, Vicki, really gassy.  She would stick her butt out the car window and scream, “Cherry bomb!” and let ‘em rip!

31. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Miss Dina Martina. It was more of a late lunch and it was actually with her alter ego, but that doesn’t sound quite as interesting, does it?

32. What is your favorite color?
Turquoise.

33. How many tattoos do you have?
A dirty dozen.  And I love the fact that a few people even have tattoos of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment