1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: All About Eve, Beyond the Valley of the Dolls, The Birds, Boys in the Band, Carrie, Evil Dead 2, The Exorcist, Faster Pussycat Kill Kill!, Man Facing Southeast, The Poseidon Adventure, Psycho, Rear Window, The Stepford Wives, Sunset Boulevard, Taxi Driver, Valley of the Dolls, Vertigo.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in a theatre: The Agony & The Ecstasy of Phil Spector, Blue Velvet, Carrie, The Exorcist, Planet of the Apes, The Poseidon Adventure, Safe, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Without You I'm Nothing.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Paul Giamatti, Katherine Keener, John Malkovich, Catherine O'Hara, Paul Rudd, Meryl Streep.
4. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t gotten around to it: The Man Who Came To Dinner.
5. What movie do you wish you had never seen? The Human Centipede, the completely worthless and pointless and SACRILEGIOUS remake of Psycho.
6. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Jennifer Aniston, Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise.
7. Name a movie that you can quote from at will: All About Eve, Boys in the Band, Carrie, The Exorcist, Mommie Dearest, The Poseidon Adventure, Psycho, Showgirls, Sunset Boulevard, Valley of the Dolls, Vertigo.
8. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Grease, Oklahoma, The Sound of Music, South Pacific, A Star is Born (1976).
9. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: HAIR, Hedwig and The Angry Inch.
10. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see:OrphéeAND La Belle et Le Bete by Jean Cocteau, Wages of Fear AND Diabolique by Henri Clouzot, Blade Runner, Man Facing Southeast, Careful He Might Here You, Safe, Vertigo AND Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock.
11. Name a movie that you own: Just about everything previously listed.
12. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: Greg Kinnear.
13. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in theatre: Of course! MANY!
14. Ever made out in a movie? Oh please, who hasn't?
15. Ever walked out of a movie: Jagged Edge (I was so disgusted by the first scene, I bailed!), Silence of the Lambs (I walked in with an attitude... I have since learned to LOVE it!), and my pal Nadya and I walked out of that stupid piece of shit, Moulin Rouge. We looked at each other and both said, "Do you want to get out of here?"
16. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater: Who came up with these stupid fucking questions? I have cried at just about every movie that I have listed so far. I cried at Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
17. Popcorn?: Yes and Red Vines please!
18. How often do you go to the movies: Not often enough... A few times a month maybe?
19. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater: I Am Number Four. (It was number 2!)
20. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie: I love suspense movies.
21. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater: All those Disney movies that make you burst into tears when the parent dies: Dumbo, Bambi, etc.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed:The Cell (yes, with Jennifer Lopez!), Drag Me To Hell, Eyes Wide Shut, Identity, Inception.
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve ever seen: For roller coaster thrill kind of scares, Poltergeist. For creep factor, Blair Witch Project. For sheer terror, Glitter starring Mariah Carey.
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve ever seen: Death Becomes Her, Paper Moon, Postcards From The Edge, Young Frankenstein.