Saturday, February 19, 2011

MY TOP TEN MUSIC VIDEOS OF ALL TIME

A veritable feast for the eyes (and ears!), these videos are my favorites for various reasons...
(Click on each title to watch)

This classic really scratches that "hidden Hell within suburbia" itch that I love so much.



Blows me away.


THIS is how you do The '80s, honey.


Just plain wrong.  Sick & brilliant in every way.  And the song is GENIUS!


Proof that all you need is one really good, simple idea and then to execute it properly.


J'adore.


Haunting, aching, sexy and ultimately very VERY sad.


Better than most full-length feature films they make today.  I cannot watch this without bawling.



I cannot explain it, but there is some kind of special magic infused into every frame of this.



My all-time favorite.  The dogs know they are fierce and sexy.  They also emit a quiet dignity.  I could watch this over and over and over and...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Eurythmics and Bjork. Black Hole Sun always freaked me out when I saw it. I was a kid then and just thought it was weird. Now that I'm older I "get it" more but it still creeps me out big time. Gonna have to check some of these others out. Always enjoy finding new music to love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that dog video is so beautiful. the only one i'd never seen on your list, which rules!

    ReplyDelete